Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Growing Together
It's an irony that when our kids were small, we are kinda telling them everyday that they should grow up fast and help us with chores, find work and pay us back. I cant believe that it was 12 years had already passed and my two boys were entering puberty stage now. They were becoming more independent as ever and do their own stuff with little supervision. They will have stories from school which I cannot relate and will need a lot of explaining before I get it. Also with all the activities they are engaged with, home time is less as well! I know that my kids are in the curiosity stage of life, and inspite of busy work schedule and looking after our new baby, I still want to be always available for them. I know that they had been "suffering" with the responsibility of looking after the baby, and that they had no choice but to do it, I seldom hear complains from them. Thumbs up to this two brothers Gian and Nyle! trhough they fight everyday, we all know that they still love each other and would stand out for each other! I love you kuya and kuykuy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment