Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Baby No More!

As I stare to her today
It's a joy that you cannot pay
My heart stumble a bit
As I put her to sleep
Six months passed already
My baby seems to be a lady
Dressing her up is such a fun
Lookin at her, we are stunned!
She doesnt cry like others do
She sleeps at night without further ado
She loves watchin tv at day
Jungle junction and Mickey Mouse all day
You know that this are her faves
And all day we are saved!
Cuddling her is an excitement
She'll give back a smile, with this intent
"Please cuddle me more,
And show me your love,
And in return, I will grow so fast,
To return the love I had in years,
More than you do, might put you in tears"
I love you Nyanne
You make us all smile!
The memories we have,
Will be treasured by us
Blessed is dad, gian and nyle
We always have you by our side
I know that this time wont last
Being a baby dependent on us
You'll start to crawl, sit and walk so fast
Do your own stuff,and do all the musts
Soon you'll be baby no more
For you, we might be a bore
But for sure we will love you more
We'll save all your little pics
And the memories that goes with it
So that when its time for you to speak
And wonder how was it
We can tell you how you were
When you're just as tiny as a bear
So sleep my princess for now
Get all the energy you needed
When you wake up later today
I'll make you smile and make your day!



1 comment: