Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Bloggin

It's probably the price of aging! Where you can't remember heaps of things happened years ago, months ago and worst, hours ago that it took place! Can't remember sign ins and passwords as well.. Not to mention the physical aspect of it such as wrinkles, brittle bones and white hairs. I am indeed aging! and I still want to do heaps of things! I had this urge of wanting to remember everything that happened and be able to answer my kids queries of when and where and how was he when he was a baby. I started documenting their milestones years ago and then I stopped and now I realized that I need to wrap up all over again.. with my new baby Nyanne at least. So making this blog is just one way of saying.. I don't want to miss the opportunity to document her achievements this early.. and be able to tell her how wonderful she is like her two brothers...I don't want to forget this moment that my kids made me smile during their many firsts in life and to be able to answer all their whats and whys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment